Welcome Baby!



January 7, 2020, at 8 AM, weighing in at 8 lbs 12 oz and 19 inches long, my second grandson was born, Waylon Duke. I must admit I have not been crazy about the name, tried to get my daughter to name him after my late father, to which her hormonal voice replied if I had wanted someone to be named after my late father, I should have named my son that. MMMM, promptly moved back to my lane.... HAHAH

She decorated his nursery in woodland animals and they were so cute. Her baby shower cake was taken from the theme of the blanket she had picked out. 






She stenciled this and some other things on his wall. His nursery is super cute


Here she is, pretending to be shy before they wheeled her in for the C-section




Dad went into the delivery room and had a good time playing with his new outfit - fit him pretty good, you think?




And here is the most precious baby, right after delivery. He was not a happy camper and my daughter and I were talking about how he looks like a grown man, not an old man, but a grown man. One of my friends joked saying he looks like he might bum a smoke. My daughter and I had a good laugh on that one.


Here he is much later, a little happier...He looks a lot like his big brother in the below


And totally content...





Both mom and child are doing great and I am could not be more proud and happy for my daughter. My six your old grandson was very excited and happy to meet him and I think he will be an awesome big brother.

I tell you, if you do not have a grandchild - multiply your love for your children by 10 and that is how you will feel about your grandchildren. Only everything they do is adorable and you have patience that you never knew existed.

Anything new for you so far this year?  Hope 2020 is being good to you so far.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hands Free

2017 Goals

Pick Me Ups - Kitchen Dreams