Hands Free

While out Christmas shopping, Mr. Man and I ran into the Brighton store and right out front were these cellphone purses. I had not seen them and thought it was the neatest thing, you know I am a total novelty girl. I loved the concept but thought it was a little pricey, I really liked this  one


Pretty Tough Pretty Tough Rox Phone Organizer


I thought I would check out Amazon to see if I could find some cheaper alternatives. There were quite a few options out there. I started to get worried when surfing all the options, the models seemed to be young women, which spurred me to question if I was too old for this style. I decided to check it out anyway, so for Christmas Mr. Man got me the below from Amazon. Only issue is that my cell phone did not fit inside - just an inch or so too big but fits snugly so not worried about it falling it


Heaye Crossbody Cell Phone Purse for Women Wristlet Wallet with Phone Holder Rfid


The first time I wore it...was absolutely liberating. I loved not carrying a big purse on my wrist that is both heavy and cumbersome and I usually cannot find anything in it anyways. I felt so free to have my hands free but this does not give me a place for my keys or my charger. This option is great for a shopping trip but for work I need the bigger purse to carry a few more things. While we are out shopping again I checked out Dillards and their cross body purses and fell in love with this

Color:Luggage - Image 4 - Lexington Large Leather Crossbody Bag


I wonder though if it is too big and if it would be as cumbersome as my other purse. I would need to be careful to not overfill so it's not heavy. I am totally in love with the crossbody concept.  I have been looking around to see what options other women are choosing. I am seeing a lot of diversity with the types of women that are sporting the crossbody. I am just amazed at how free I feel with the crossbody wallet and plan to try the crossover purse. Look at me, AND I am staying current, accidentally, but current none the less. HA!

What kind of purse do you sport? Have you discovered something lately that you never thought of that turned out to be amazing or liberating?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2017 Goals

Pick Me Ups - Kitchen Dreams