Mrs and Now 2019


Well, you have probably guessed that I have been super busy. So to bring you up to speed...









Well.... I did get married and it turned out to be an amazing day. We got married in a ceremony with  the preacher on my late father's birthday and then had the ceremony a few days later. I could not have pulled it off without my friends. My maid of honor and bridesmaids in particular. My Maid of honor was my daughter and she pulled off a surprise bridal shower - I have NEVER had anything like that and during the course of all this my estranged mother was found dead at her home. My daughter was a rock through for me the past two months. I am one lucky momma

Aren't they beautiful :)





Kristine made our bouquets and the men's boutonniere - I love Cala Lillies and she did such an awesome job - they were absolutely beautiful These three ladies are the most important to me and I love them dearly  - my two best friends and my daughter





My brother walked me down the aisle




Kristine also made our earrings

(You may have noticed I change my dress, it was the first one I tried on and I absolutely felt beautiful.)The entire thing was absolutely perfect, my music didn't work when going down the aisle and my guests and wedding parting hummed it as my brother fist pumped down the aisle. When I say it was perfect - I have never felt so much love and happiness. The way he looked at me is a memory I will always cherish.

I love this cross and imagined my wedding underneath the day they put it up.






A few days after my wedding there was a terrible storm that took out the Willow Tree we took all of our pictures - so it will be forever just ours




My bestie Susie made sure that I had the candles and contributed a lot of the decorations - some I also got at my wedding showing at work - I was completely blessed and spoiled







I am looking forward to 2019 and am looking forward to what it holds. It did start out bumpy - I got bronchitis New Years Eve and am just now starting to feel good. I have really missed my running. What smiles did you bring from 2018 to 2019?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pick Me Ups - Kitchen Dreams

Hands Free

2017 Goals